What is most important for you to focus on this summer?
I invite you to gather 'round the virtual fire, in a small group of your peers, to be part of an inspiring community. The Small Group Mastermind Circle gives you the support, encouragement and accountability to take action on the goals that you care about deeply. When you join this Circle, you will become more effective at:
- clarifying what is most important to you
- creating specific goals and clear action plans
- staying focused, every day, and following through
Daniel Duron, a participant in the spring cycle shared the impact that the Mastermind Circle has had in his transformational journey over the last three months.
Our Weekly 60-Minute Format is Designed to Build Focus, Momentum & Follow Through
Each week, we begin our conference calls with a centering practice using the peaceful melodies of the Native American flute, guided visualization, intention-setting and group toning to cultivate focus, heart coherence and team unity. Then, you respond to the following questions:
- What am I grateful for in this moment?
- What are my most important goals in the next 3 months?
- What action did I take this past week in service to my goals, and what did I learn by taking that action?
- What is the most important action for me to take in this coming week?
- What inspired me from the circle today and how will I apply it to the coming week?
The Four Purposes of choosing to be in this Mastermind Circle (click here to listen to the 3-min. excerpt):
- Coaching support and accountability is most effective when you have it every week
- When you hear the other participants in the group setting goals, taking action and following through, you feel inspired to keep going and doing the same.
- On an energetic level, the group experience creates "morphic resonance" - the feeling of one-mind, like birds flying in a "v".
- We are bringing change on a global level through the ripple effect of positive influence throughout your network of relationships as well as the heart-social-global coherence that we are contributing to.
If you would like to listen to the entire 60-minute Mastermind Circle Intro Call, click here.
In the Circle, we approach challenges and opportunities through the wisdom of The Work That Reconnects, developed by Joanna Macy:
- Coming From Gratitude
- Honoring Our Pain and that of the World
- Seeing With New Eyes & Cultivating our Deep Time Relationship with Ancestors and Future Generations
- Going Forth and Taking Courageous Action, even when we may feel scared and uncomfortable
Logistics: Small Group Mastermind Circle Summer Cycle Dates - Two Groups Times
12-Weekly Mastermind Circle Conference Calls - Two Time Slots Available
Wednesdays from 9:00 - 10:00am ET: June 14th thru September 13th / 12 Sessions in Total, July 26th & Aug 2nd will be off
Thursdays from 9:00 - 10:00am ET: June 15th thru September 14th / 12 Sessions in Total, July 27th & Aug 3rd will be off
- Recordings: If you do need to miss a week, we record our calls so you can listen in later, and stay connected.
Sliding Scale Payment Structure
In 2017, I began offering a sliding scale because I was inspired by my wife's sliding scale community-based Brooklyn Acupuncture Project and because I want our practice of exchange to bring trust, respect and generosity into our work together, and into our world. This sliding scale chart based on yearly income is meant as a guide. Do your best to give at the higher end of the scale, if you can, so that those who need to, can give at the lower end of the scale.
There are a total of 10 spots available for the two Mastermind Circles in this Summer Cycle.
Registration is on a first come, first-serve basis. So, register now to secure your spot (only 4 spots left!)
registration closes on thursday, june 8th at 5:00pm ET.
To register, send payment via PayPal as a friend or family member to email@example.com.
If you don't have a paypal account, you are welcome to send a check to Lev Natan, PO Box 1302, Sheffield, MA 01257.
If you would like to pay by debit or credit card, pay by clicking the link below
(please be aware that I am charged 3% for these transactions, so PayPal or check is preferable).
Please also email me to let me know your group preference -Wednesday @ 9am ET or Thursday at 9am ET.
Because this is a small group program, registration is final for the full program. There are no refunds.
Details and next steps will be emailed to you upon registration.
Questions & Concerns?
Please don't hesitate to reach out by phone (845.389.3622) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. I'm here to help :)
Frequently Asked Questions:
"What is the developmental journey through the 12-week sequence? And, are there assignments that support that journey?"
The purpose of this program is to develop daily core routines around writing out your 3-month goals and priorities for each day, following through, and reflecting on the learning process that unfolds, iteratively, each and every week. The supportive relationships of the group will keep you moving forward with courage, step by step. If you need other support, we can schedule private sessions during the week, and/or I will recommend specific guidebooks & seminars from The Sacred Business Program Series.
I'm honored and excited to journey with you through the summer season. Thank you for being who you are, for doing what you do, for caring, for making a positive impact, for persevering, and for knowing that you are not meant to walk this path alone.
Since 2008, Lev Natan has been utilizing sound healing to create a fertile environment for his clients to access their deeper intelligence and creative imagination to effectively navigate life, relationships, career, and health in this time of accelerated complexity. He works with activists, social impact entrepreneurs, healing practitioners, organizational leaders, and people who care deeply about humanity and the earth, and are looking to create more effective, meaningful and lucrative ways of bringing their mission to life. He is committed to guiding our world towards a future that is wise, courageous, and aligned with principles and values that are humane, have integrity, and hold life and nature as sacred. Lev is the author of the forthcoming book Return of the Medicine Trees: A Vision of Sound Leadership for Global Coherence, and he is certified as an Integrative Sound and Music Practitioner through The New York Open Center's Sound & Music Institute and an Empowerment Life Coach through the Empowerment Institute.