I invite you to gather round the fire,
in a council with a small group of your peers
to be part of this inspiring community.
The Sound Leadership Council for Change-Makers will give you the support, leadership skills and accountability to follow through on your essential vision through concrete goals and priorities. When you join a weekly small group council, you will:
- clarify what you care about most
- create manageable, focused and inspired action plans
- find your center, so you can follow through every day
How It Works
- 70-min. meetings at the same time every week
- Phone and/or video conference technology
- Peer-to-Peer Councils in small groups of 5
Watch this two-minute video to learn about our simple four-step Council Practice designed to build focus, momentum and follow through.
Click here to listen to Daniel share his experience.
men's Councils & Co-ed Councils
Experience in the council is revealing that there is something special that happens for men, when they gather together. Therefore, I'm offering Men's Councils and Co-Ed Councils.
I tried to offer Women's Councils, but being a man, it wasn't aligned for me to facilitate the women's groups. There are currently 2 available spots in the Men's Council and 2 spot in the Co-Ed Council.
the four step Council process
In our Sound Leadership Councils, we focus on the nexus point between the 3 Core Elements of the Medicine Tree's point-of-view:
- Your personal calling that guides the weaving of your unique thread within the fabric of the whole.
- The Leadership it takes to show up and demonstrate your commitment to what you care about most.
- Sound Principles & Practices that allow you to walk your talk.
STEP ONE: Centering with Sound & Intention:
We begin our councils with a centering practice using the peaceful melodies of the Native American flute, guided visualization, intention-setting and group toning to cultivate focus, heart coherence and team unity.
STEP TWO: Gratitude
We share our gratitude because it is:
- an ancient, time-tested spiritual practice from traditions the world over that cultivates stress resilience
- a source of empowerment and leadership; is
- politically and culturally subversive in a consumer society
- a sacred duty to begin from a place of thanksgiving.
I’m a long-time healing arts practitioner, and I joined Lev’s group to help me find more focus for the steps I’m wanting to take to bring my work into alignment with my deepest vision for our world and my place in it, and to find more clarity for how to communicate that vision to broader audiences.
I’ve known Lev Natan for years; he is a terrific facilitator of group process, artfully weaving streams of seeing and being from many wisdom streams in a way that supports each participant in sensing into what matters most to them, and seeing more clearly what steps they can take to bring that into being. The calls with this spring cycle Mastermind Circle have become a center-point of my week, supporting the growing seeds of what I’m wanting to give birth to for this next stage of my life and work. — Stuart Garber | www.fullspectrumtouch.com
STEP THREE: Vision
After we share our gratitude, we give voice to our vision. What do you want to create in your life, work and world? Who do you want to become? And, what is the world that you want to be creating, for yourself, your web-of-relations, and future generations? Why is your vision important to you? Why do you care?
STEP FOUR: Action
Define and follow through with clear and powerful action steps. Once you create a foundation of creative imagination through Centering with Sound & Intention, Gratitude & Vision, you are ready to define clear action steps.
- Goals: What are your most precious goals in the next 6 months? Goals need to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-Bound
- Reflection: What action did I take this past week in service to my goals, and what did I learn by taking that action?
- Priorities: What is the most important action for me to take in the coming week?
- Scheduling: What is my plan to follow through? What is my commitment?
- Inspiration: What inspired me from the circle today and how will I bring this inspiration into the coming week?
How we cultivate a coherent field of subtle activism
While the Sound Leadership Councils will definitely activate your own capacities to achieve your goals, in regards to livelihood, relationships, and wellbeing, we know that its not enough to just achieve our personal goals.
As ChangeMakers, we understand that coming together in this intentional council of caring, wholehearted spiritual warriors & healers, generates a field of coherence. In other words, our Sound Leadership Council is collectively entraining a resonant frequency of consciousness that, in-and-of-itself, amplifies the influence and impact of the global movement for social and ecological change.
Monthly Community Impact Councils
During the first week of every month our councils interweave with the larger community, where we reflect on the impact that the council is having in our lives. We ask:
In the last month, what is the difference that being in the council is making, and what is the difference that I am making in the world?
We also explore themes such as:
- Natural Rhythm Time Management
- Medicine Walks in Nature to Connect with Deeper Guidance & The Voice of Your Calling
- The Growing Edge Principle - Unleashing the Next Step
- Applying Principles of Sound (i.e. Entrainment, Coherence, Resonance, Cymatics) into Our Personal Growth Journeys and Collective Movements for Change
The sound leadership council for ChangeMakers
is an Ongoing Evergreen Program
When you join our vibrant community, we are inviting you to commit to a minimum of 4 months of active participation. After your 4 month commitment, you are welcome to continue for as long as it serves you. If you join, and need to leave before your 4 month commitment, we ask that you give 30-days notice, so we have time to fill your spot in the council.
The Sound Leadership Council is a place for you to grow, receive, learn and contribute your gifts to this network of people who care deeply about our world. We are a "community-of-practice," similar to a yoga or martial arts studio, music school or spiritual center. Our focus is on cultivating leadership as a work of art that is unique to each person, but can not happen in isolation. You will build life-long friends and colleagues with whom you collaborate and co-create. Our first in-person retreat will take place in the fall of 2018, and will continue on a seasonal basis.
Private Facebook Group
Cross-Pollinate, Network & Collaborate with Members of the Whole Community:
Having a small group council allows you to feel supported, connected and build relationships among peers each and every week. The Community Gathering once-a-month gives you the experience of being woven into a larger whole. This expands your perspective and network of peers. The Facebook Group gives you a place to:
- deepen connections
- engage in meaningful & impactful conversations
- arrange for accountability & support buddy calls
- find colleagues, collaborators and joint venture partners for your initiatives
individualized Coaching Sessions for Personal Attention
If, and when, you need extra support, during a particularly challenging time period, or on an ongoing basis, I am available to schedule private sessions to engage more deeply.
There are currently 4 spots available to begin on July 5th, 2018.
Applications are due by Tuesday, July 3rd at 5pm EST.